La Force d'Agir Ensemble
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC :
IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF PARTNERSHIPS
BETWEEN LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
The pilot project ‘NGANGU‘ – ‘forces’ in Sango – seeks to improve the quality of partnerships between TEARFUND
and its Central African partners by creating a climate of change and continuous learning.
an approach based on our strengths
‘NGANGU‘ combines an alternative and innovative approach to strengths-based capacity building (BOOST – Building On Our Strengths Together) with a specific mentoring method to initiate changes in daily practices (Proximity Contextualized Mentorship – PCM) of 6 local TEARFUND partners. The objective is to improve the quality of their partnerships in order to support the populations in the current context of fragility in the CAR.
“The objectives of the project are new and make it possible to know the realities of the association.a participant to the 360° evaluation session
A new knowledge in the field of evaluation.
A way of bringing participants to reflect and participate as they should.”
read more on our blog : www.projet-ngangu.blogspot.com
‘NGANGU’ builds on the knowledge and experience of each local organization to create an endogenous climate of change, strengthen or establish a favorable environment, conducive to continuous and dynamic learning, integrated into daily practices and responsibilities.
5 MODULES :
– a DIAGNOSIS of the context and practices: to understand the context, policies, expectations and realities of the partnerships and the different partners and thus contextualize the next steps
– a 360° SELF-REFLECTION: to determine the specificities, practices, strengths and areas for improvement of each partner
– the CHOICE OF 3 PIVOTAL CHANGES: to initiate capacity building and a climate of change, realistic and achievable with the means available – The development of a STAGED ACTION PLAN for the realization of the 3 changes in 6 months to 8 months
– a PROXIMITY CONTEXTUALIZED MENTORSHIP – PCM: in the implementation of pivotal changes in daily practices
– the CAPITALIZATION of achievements and realisations of the pivotal changes and transfer of lessons learned through PEER LEARNING
6 Central African organizations supported
116 employees strengthened in their daily practice
6 360° self-assessments
6 staggered action plans
Contextualized Proximity mentorship (CPM)
1 diagnosis of partnerships
DURATION of the 1st cycle: 12 months (December 15, 2021 – December 15, 2022)
CONTINUOUS LEARNING CYCLES :
After an initial cycle of 6 to 9 months, the progress of the first 3 pivotal changes is evaluated and 3 new priorities are set for a following cycle of 6 months.